Monday 30 July 2012

FYeah Finery Challenge Day 1

I know i haven't been posting anything lately, you know how life just gets in the way ;) im packing up and moving house so that will all change soon!~
So, i though i would do my beautiful bestie Dani's FYeah Finery Challenge to keep something coming for now! ;D

"FYeah Finery Challenge.


Day 1 ~

Take a picture of you in your most cherished item of clothing (never mind the date!)
Give a little info on it - including where you bought it and why it means something to you (eg. is it sentimental?)"

 I'd have to say my most cherished piece is one i do not get to wear often....for obvious reasons:
My lace dress~
The only full length pic i seem to have of this dress :P

oh, "thats not bad" i hear you say? well....it's all completely see through, like the top...;P
it's a gorgeous dress! buy hard to go out with in public ;)
It was given to me from a friends modeling days when she was a teenager....30 years ago ;D isnt it an amazing and original piece!? i think so ;) and it just makes you feel oh so uber sexy!
one of a kind and so pretty, why WOULDN'T i love it! <3

2 comments:

  1. The dress you were wearing when I met you :3 I love you, bro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pieces of clothing with a history! It looks fantastic with the corset top!

    ReplyDelete