Sunday 3 June 2012

Red and Black Week Day 1



So, one of our latest topics on The 'Goth and More' Blogging Community (aside from my boobs) has been Red and Black week.

Not having known many other goths IRL and online in the past, i had no idea what this was about, but it intrigued me as red and black are one of my ALL TIME  fave colour combinations!! :D so i asked, googled, and received!
thus i have decided;
I will participate in red and black week :D YAY!!

so here are some photos for day one ^.^
These were from a photo project for Valentines day 2012, done by my beautiful friend Helen from Ishtar Photographics <3



We are planning to do some more in the coming moths, one will include me doing a very curvacious version of Poison Ivy ;)

Tomorrow, im going to re-dye my hair after work, so that on tuesday when i visit my beautiful Dani DeathBiscuit, we can take some super gorgeous photos for Red and Black week and other fun things!

Please make sure you all enjoy this damn awesome week! ;)
Much loves and kisses
~Vavabeeb

14 comments:

  1. Your photos are so gorgeous - so dramatic! I am very much looking forward to seeing your additional upcoming photos for Red & Black Week. Thanks so much for participating today!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh! THANKYOU so much! :3
      awe no problem! I'm loving it! best colors ever ;) I'm hoping to capture some really good ones during the week :D thankyou so much for creating this awesomeness! x

      Delete
  2. These are fantastic. Looking forward to seeing your hair after the re-dye. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! :D it should be all nice and vibrant again once i do it, i cannot WAIT! xx

      Delete
  3. Love these photos! Your hair is a wonderful color - and it's going to be even redder? You have the red part down and all you have to do for Red and Black week is wear black :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! :3 oh it sure is! can you imagine that my hair is actually quite FADED in these pictures??
      ...and i don't use any bleach or lighteners, never have ;)
      haha so true! if all else fails, my wardrobe is full of black ;D

      Delete
  4. Awww you left the sexiest boobiest pic out. Still loving these a lot though :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA!!! well, as much as we looove boobs, i didn't think others would appreciate the massive void of boobs in their face ;D bahaha!
      then again.... what are you talking about!? i have cleavage up to my NECK in the top two! ahaha!
      thankyou Xanthy dear :3 <3

      Delete
  5. Oh, darn it! I ACTUALLY DON'T OWN ANYTHING RED....... o_O

    I have red accessories?

    CLOSE ENOUGH. I love you, Vivi!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWE! it's ok! we will figure something out ;D
      YES! accessories will do! either that, or i will kiss you all over with red lipstick ;D OH MY!!
      i love YOU daniiiiii! <3 xxx

      Delete
  6. Beautiful photos-I love the corset in the third one. You are fantastic and gorgeous, I have mad envy for how pretty you are! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWE!!! you are such a sweety jamie, THANKYOU! Q.Q <3
      hehe i've actually had this corset for many years, it's one of my all time favorites! corsets are beautiful <3

      Delete
  7. Awesome pics. NO FAIR though, you have red and black week built right into your look! LOL
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou sweetheart!! <3
      Ahahahahaha! that is so true! the contents of my wardrobe are pretty much all black haha. i think i would be quite strung out if red wasn't my favorite hair colour hehe ;) <3 x

      Delete